Got this one from Charm! Thanksie! ^_^
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/Girlfriend? If you do, let’s try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
1. This tag should be pass on to your closest friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag.
1. Sojourn 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 3. See Me for what You Will 4. LAINY’S MUSINGS 5 OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER 6. Twerlermz 7. Gamay and Dako Adventures 8.Technotrend 9. Ness 10. Janeth Vicy’s Life Journey 11. A Mother’s Journal 12. LiFe & DeStInY 13. Momhood Moments 14. (PLEASE Place all the links of the people who accepted this tag).
Here’s your questions: Be Honest and True!
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
Answer: I met my husband during my on-the-job training at Discovery Suites.
2. Where did you go in your first date?
Answer: Chowking near my school
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
Answer: I don’t remember…
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
5. What is his/her ethnicity?
6. What is his/her favorite food?
Answer : Pizza and pasta, FISH
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
Answer: Quiet but you will see in his eyes that he would want to punch the wall. He…he….
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done?
Answer: When he decided to work in Boracay with me.
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
Answer: It wasn’t really “the kneeling down amazing” kind of proposal… It was just a plain “Will you marry me?” (Which I don’t think is romantic at all… *sob*)
10. Do you tell your husband/boyfriend what you really feel about him when you are mad?
Answer: Yes and we always end up fighting.
Now Mommy Maricel of Momhood Moments is tagging:
Mommy Ruby, Cecil, and Sexy Momma.