My dad uses a lot of electronic tools and most of them uses spring plungers. He kept using that word for quite a long time but I never knew what they were until I made a research. Here is what I found out:

These things are “devices that enclose a spring within a threaded capsule”, which saves time and labor, no wonder my dad has them on his tools. It cuts his time and labor in half which provides more time for his family — us! 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *