Thanks Chris for this tag….Here are the rules….
1. You can include in the post a picture of your favorite soap or the soap you are currently using.
2. Please post this in the blog which you will add in the “blogs that joined.” You can add unlimited number of blogs as long as this tag is posted there.
3. Please link back to the person who tagged you and pass this tag to many of your friends.
4. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs so your other blogs can be listed to the master list too.
5. Remember to come back here at DANCING IN MIDLIFE TUNE (pls. don’t change this link) and leave the exact post url so I can add you to the master list as this is one way to help increase our rankings and improve our Technorati Authority. 🙂
6. Tag as many friends as you can.
BLOGS THAT JOINED:
Dancing in Midlife Tune – Aeirins Collections – BiznHoney – Kidd Designs – My One Desire – Eds Mommy Life – Tasteful voyage – Filipina in Hawaii – The Fountain Of Happiness -Momhood Moments – Business Mars – Yours is next…
~ These are some of the soaps we use ~
1. Favorite Soap: Silka Papaya (I love the smell sooo much!)
2. Facial Soap: SkinWhite
3. Body Soap:Safeguard as of now.
4. Intimate Soap: errr none really.
5. Laundy Soap:Ariel
6. Undies Soap:Ariel
7. Baby Soap:Palmolive
8. Favorite Shampoo: Pantene Pro-V
9. Favorite Conditoner: Sunsilk
10. Baby Shampoo: Johnson’s Baby Shampoo (yellow)
I want all my blogger friends to grab this one, I want to know what soap and shampoo you all use! 😉