Whew! I finally finished my layout after almost 24 hours of pure “laziness-struck-me-so-I-wasn’t-able-to-finish-early” mood. Anyways, I have a lot of pending tasks to do so to keep myself noted of what I should be finishing today, here is my To-Do list…
- Post my voters for the Filipino Blog of the Week Contest (122, remember: VOTE = BACKLINK. By the way, thank you so much to all of my voters. Even though that this time, it was a sure lose, I still appreciate everyone who exerted a little of their effort and time to visit this blog and vote for me. Thank you so, so much from the bottom of my heart.
- Read and update my cbox. As usual, I will do my “return blog hop” and approve all my link exchange requests through my chat box. Thank you to all my visitors and frequent readers as well.
- After that, I’ll do my long owed blog updates – work, life, baby, business, etc. I have a lot to share.
- Of course, together with the blog updates come sponsored posts. Without these, I will not have enough money to sustain my family. I am so thankful to all the companies who made post sponsoring possible.
- Do my rounds. My blog roll is starting to pile up and with that, it will surely eat up almost 3 hours just to finish my rounds. Someday, I do hope that Philippines’ internet service providers will switch to T1 or anything faster than DSL, so that blog hopping will not take quite a long time.
- Update my Business Mars blog. I am just too busy with work and am almost drained out afterwards so I usually forget to update my other blog.
- Hopefully, if I finish all these, I’ll just think of some other things to do. For now, I have to start doing these things.
Alright. Now, I’m off to number 1 in this to do list.