Do you want to have a list of your previous posts? I know that you can have it using the built-in archives widget in Blogger, or you can also use your feeds. But do you want something that looks like the one in the right? Then follow this tutorial. 🙂
1. Go to this site.
2. Enter your RSS feed URL. If you are not sure what your URL is… use http://site.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/full (for blogspot accounts only). Replace “site” with your site’s name.
3. Edit anything from the showing of channels, to the target windows of of the links.
4. Preview it.
6. You’re done! Just place the code in your layout! 🙂
How to make it scroll?
1. Go to your dashboard > layout > edit html.
2. Put this code under any of the existing CSS codes.
3. Save template.
4. Then go to page elements.
6. Put this code at the very beginning of the javacript.
<div id=”postscroll” align=”left”>
This is how it looked like on my page element…
8. Save changes and your done! 🙂