Thanks Vhiel! I had fun answering this tag! Long but worth it! 😀
1. When was your first kiss and where?
It was during highschool… specific place would be a computer shop. LOL!
2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
My first real relationship was actually with the one I had first kiss with. Although he is my second boyfriend but the first one treated me like a “dummy”, “testing”, or whatever you want to call it.
3. What age were you allowed to date?
None really. My parents wanted me to finish college first and have a good life (meaning have my own work and money) first before dating. It’s sad but I never did what they said and now I’m a young mom. Sigh…
4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
Let’s see…. Craziest thing would be hurting my ex-boyfriend intentionally just to know if he really cares about me. LOL!
5. How long was your longest relationship and what’s the secret?
My hubby… We were together since July 24, 2006. We got married last February 23, 2007, and now we’re still together. =)
6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?
Hmmm, based from the answer I have before this question, I had to say not even a year. =)
7. How did you know he was the ONE?
When he asked me to marry him, I told him yes but not yet since we’re both not yet ready, but when I got pregnant, he became the ONE. LOL!
8. Now, at what age will you allow your kids(s) to date?
Hmmm anytime she feels that she’s ready but of course, I want her to be open about all her dates. I want her to feel comfortable with me about those stuffs.
9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
I’ll both be cool and strict. But more to the cool side. Maybe just strict about her telling me about things so that I will understand and be cool with it. Errr… am I making sense?
10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?
Just be responsible and always take the advice from me. Moms know best! HA! But, of course, I want to be sure of what’s going on first before I give her any advices.
Guys and gals, do this tag! You’re brain will surely work and have fun as well!