I was tagged by Angie with this, and it is actually a fun thing to do!
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about your spouse/significant other. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about your spouse too.
- My hubby is a gamer just like me! He’d choose a game over me! LOL!
- He’s a pizza and pasta addict.
- He looks cute and all, but you don’t want to see him angry.
- He sleeps like a log — anyone who tries to wake him up will have to do that an hour (or two) before his wake up call.
- Never touch his feet, he’ll kick you to hell and back for sure. “tickle tickle”
- He hates shoes or slippers with “Crocs” style sole (those little “bumps“). He’ll kick it to hell and back!
- He loves anime’s and hentai’s… Come one, tell me your hubby doesn’t and I’ll strangle him until he admits that he does.
- He uses my laptop more often than I do…
- He loves chocolate as much as I do! YUMMY!
- For some weird reason, he loves to smell my armpits… which is kind of awkward.
- He makes plucking my armpit a chore… He hates it if I shave and not asking him to do the plucking…
- He does the laundry. I can’t and refuse to do laundry since his clothes are too big and heavy for me!
- He is butter freak.
- He can eat 2 or more whole chickens and would still be hungry — not a rice freak though.
- He’s a home buddy, always refuses to go out with his friends and will always have a “valid” reason in handy.
- He watches the same movies over and over specially the Lord of the Rings Trilogy — I shouldn’t have bought the DVD’s.
- A COFFEE addict, you know the oh so popular drinking 8 glasses of water a day? Well, for him, that would be drinking 8 glasses of coffee a day (or more)!
- When I was pregnant with baby Julie, he stepped up to my dad and asked for my hand.
- He hates Barney, but cannot do anything about it since baby Julie LOVES Barney.
- His favorite color’s Black.
- He can’t get enough of dirty ice cream in a bread.
- He laughs at the meanest jokes and some other accidents usually shown on TV shows… (I feel so sorry for them).
- He has a REALLY low tolerance of hot (as in temperature wise) and spicy foods.
- He will refuse washing baby Julie when she does her “poo poo”.
- HE LOVES ME!
Since I don’t have much on my blog roll yet, I’ll hold off on the tagging for the moment, if you wish to grab this, please do so and just tell me alright?