Got this tag from Paula! ^_^ Thank you dear. ^_^
Here are the Rules for this tag:
Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people on your list. List them out at the end of this post.
1. What is your favorite food?
– Pizza, and pasta, let’s just say I love Italian food!
2. What was your happiest moment when you were a child?
– Whenever I finish a school level with honors! Because I get to eat out with my dad! 😛 That’s his “gift” for me, for being an honor student.
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
– Europe maybe… I really want to travel with my parents and family.
4. What is your pet peeve?
– Hmm… some bad attitudes of my hubby. >_< But I accept them, but still, they could be annoying. 🙁
5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
– Cry my eye out. T_T
6. What are you afraid to lose the most? – My parents and my family… Just thinking about it makes me cry. T_T
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
– I will… put a lot of it in the bank, then put up a business, then buy a house for my parents and my family.
8. What is the saddest moment for you last year (2007)?
– It WAS the saddest moment for me to know that I was pregnant. Take note: WAS. Because I knew that time I wasn’t ready to become a mom, but now, I feel blessed to have baby Julie with me. 🙂
9. What item do you wish you could buy next?
– A domain name. LOL!
10. How do you cope with boredom?
– Blog hop, play games. ^_^V
11. When was your first kiss?
– Hmmm… when I was in 2nd year HS.
12. What type of person do you hate the most?
13. What is your ambition?
– to be stable in life.
14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
– That there will be no poverty in the world!
15. How did you celebrate New Year?
– Me and my family just eat a hearty meal together.
16. What has been the craziest thing you’ve ever done in your whole life?
– errr… there are quite a lot! 😛
17. What do you look forward to in 2008?
– better life. (don’t we all? LOL!)
18. If your life is a song, what title best fits it?
– What I’ve Done by Linkin Park
19. What is your inspiration in life?
– my family and my parents
20. If you were to change one event in your life, what would it be?
– Hmm… maybe when I went to Boracay, I should have got the other job which paid more.
Phew!!! I want to pass this on to the blog owners of: Brown Pinay, Catsy Carpe Diem, EMJEI SAYS, goodbye heartbreak and Janeth Vicy’s Life Journey.